BlueWater has proven success performing all activities in the program/project lifecycle on major Federal and Defense programs. BlueWater performs all activities from project initiation through close-out. We provide:
- Program and Project Management
- Acquisition and Procurement Management
- Business Case Development
- Budget and Performance Integration
- Organizational Design and Staffing Optimization
- Performance, Portfolio and Requirements Management
- Strategic Planning
Representative clients and performance includes:
- DISA Network Services Business Office – We provide program, business office, financial management, budget execution and IT execution for over $300M in telecom assets worldwide. Recently, we conducted on-site assessments of planning in preparation for on-site installation, maintenance, and refresh projects. In our CPARS, the COTR said that “commitment to schedule included refining the site installation support process resulting in completion of more than 60 extension sites in a six-month period, a 50% improvement in the number of sites and corresponding reduction in the site installation schedule.”
- USAF Integrated Communications – We perform strategic planning and execution of communications and infrastructure requirements to drive technical and operational interchanges with customers and leadership. We transitioned nearly 100 FTEs in 14 days including hiring employees from four incumbent companies, technical orientation and discovery, and execution of 9 purchase orders valued at nearly $400K for maintenance agreements, vendor support, and vehicle leases.
- DHS Transportation Security Labs Business Office – We provide project management, deliverable management, and technical writing for vendor checkpoint and cargo equipment demonstrations and evaluations. BlueWater built a tracking system for intellectual property created by TSL scientists and to manage and analyze hundreds of deliverables in progress by the technical vendor community. The deliverables tracking system has reduced the backlog of overdue deliverables through strict accountability and visibility of deadlines.
- FAA – We provide Program Management Office and Contract Office subject matter expert and senior analyst support for the acquisition of air traffic control systems and services, focusing on the service analysis & strategic planning, concept & requirements definition, investment analysis, and acquisition/solution implementation phases of the FAA Life Cycle Management Process.