BlueWater combines experience and deep domain knowledge in areas vital to public well-being. We are serving our customers with engineering and installation expertise to support critical infrastructure including facilities, systems, and networks.
Specific focus areas where we have proven experience include:
- Infrastructure Design and Installation
- Continuity of Operations Planning/Disaster Recovery
- Configuration Management
- Facility Safety Engineering
- Facility Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering
Representative clients and performance includes:
- U.S. Navy – We provide project management and facilities subject matter expertise for electrical, environmental, physical plant, and safety requirements for the 41 acre Washington Navy Yard. Recent engineering projects include the construction and cabling (data and electrical) for a new SCIF.
- DHS Cyber Security Operations Center – We provide engineering and sustainment of a proprietary software matrixed data display that interconnects 15 servers and 200 computers to 50 screens across five display walls. Our team provides operational floor support to ensure DHS and agency analysts have the tools and technology at their disposal 24x7x365.
- U.S. Air Force Integrated Communications – USAF’s SAN servicing 5000 users had exceeded lifecycle usage and data capacity. BlueWater gathered functional requirements, performed market research, developed the solution, provided hardware, software, and labor cost estimates, secured customer approval, supported the procurement process, and developed the project plan and schedule. We are currently directing and monitoring the installation of the new SAN. The project is ahead of schedule and well within budget.